Friday, October 2, 2009

MENU - Cafe Fokus Copenhagen

Maybe it's because I haven't been home (in Denmark that is) in more than 1½ year, that all the images from IOC meeting in Copenhagen made me a little homesick? The fact that even Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey combined in beautiful copenhagen couldn't win the olympics to my other hometown Chicago didn't help!

Anyway I remembered times in the Copenhagen cafées, when I was a student in a country where education is free (paid by the taxpayers) and I actually received $1,000 each month from the government to attend those free universities, then you can easier accept that a beer is $10....

Below a couple of images from Café Focus in Copenhagen featuring Menu's black contour thermocups.



Read more about Menu's black contour line http://www.creativedanes.com/menu/?cat=8

No comments: